What have I Done Today?
- Had a meeting with Henrik Edlund at the company Making Waves in Stockholm, talking about an application of the web, one of his personal side-projects.
- Ate lunch with my mentor Jessica Cederberg Wodmar. We discussed many matters, one of them being what kind of strategic approach I can take in my third year project.
- Met with Håkan and Elisabeth Lauritzén at the publicly funded organisation for healthcare development processes called FOUNU. We talked about how processes in public sector can become more sustainable through sharing processes and ways to work.
What Tools have I Used?
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Scenario Planning
How do I Feel? How do I Feel about the Project Today?
- I feel overwhelmed by everything.
- Regarding the project I see that there are many paths to choose and find a necessary scope soon.
What Surprised Me?
- That I do not prepare so much for meetings as I could. I am for example not using the I DO ART which would help me work with much more intention and help me follow the plan.
What has Changed?
- The realization of working even more with I DO ART as a skill to drill and scrimmage.
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Looking through the notes from the meetings.
- Having some meetings tomorrow.
Photographs by The Commons.