What have I Done Today?
- Met with Kaospilot alumni Anna Edwall who works as a programme manager at VINNOVA, the Swedish Innovation Agency.
- Cancelled a lunch with one of my mentors. Instead I managed to have an online call with my peer Sir Robin Lewis Christensen of Copenhagen.
- Had a meeting with Robert Szabó, CEO of an accounting & outsourcing company.
What Tools have I Used?
- Humble Inquiry
- Process Mapping
How do I Feel? How do I Feel about the Project Today?
- I feel great and the project feels awesome today because of the great meetings and conversations I have been going through.
What Surprised Me?
- I got so enlightened from talking to Anna Edwall who reminded me about the importance on creating an initiative that is diverse out of the core. Not only in skills but also from gender and background. Meeting with Robert Szabó was also rewarding in the sense of getting questioned about - “where are the revenue streams?”
What has Changed?
- I will make more research into how I can involve diversity but I will also really consider how I build a sustainable business model design for this.
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Taking as much of the weekend off as possible.
- Get into a habit of setting a weekly intention.
- Start looking into the learning design again.
Photographs by The Commons.