What have I Done Today?
- Finalized the preparations for the workshop about Freedom of Information
- Facilitated the workshop with Per Hagström of Allmanhandling.se, Jens Finnäs at Journalism++, Nils Funcke and Peter Krantz. could unfortunately not attend.
- Collected the results from the workshop in a clustered fashion.
What Tools have I Used?
- I DO ART
- Brainstorming (Role-Playing)
- Asking Good Questions
How do I Feel? How do I Feel about the Project Today?
I feel good about testing out to do a workshop to garner interest.
It feels like the project is garnering interest and leverage power the more I act on it. Prototyping the way forward is extremely rewarding.
What Surprised Me?
- How many different kind of documents that easily can be asked for and retrieved with many benefits and without any consequences for civilians.
What has Changed?
- The idea of looking more into how to get people engaged with the project and collaborating with other similar initiatives.
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Collect the results from the Workshop in a good way.
- Prepare for a meeting with the company MetaSolutions AB who work with Linked Open Data.
Photographs by The Commons.