What have I Done Today?
- Met with the futurologist and author Magnus Lindqvist.
- Had a chat with my high school mentor and class leader Gustav Bäckström.
- Started preparing the workshop about the Freedom of Information platform at FrågaStaten.
What Tools have I Used?
- Focused Listening
How do I Feel? How do I Feel about the Project Today?
I feel confident good today regardless of the conditions around my personal life right now.
I feel that the project is strengthening me and being an anchor that I can hold on to.
What Surprised Me?
- That I was told by a futurologist that I am the answer to what I am working on. It was such a confidence booster and encouraging to hear. Something I think more young people need to hear.
What has Changed?
- My level of confidence, believing more in myself and what I do, that I am creating change and real value through my work.
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Finish the preparations for the workshop on Freedom of Information in Sweden.
- Organize and facilitate the workshop.
Photographs by The Commons.