What have I Done Today?
- Participated in a workshop for creating a vision to an organisation
- Taken time to relax.
What Tools have I Used?
- Positive and Negative Brainstorming
- Wall of Visions
- Appreciative Inquiry - Asking Good Questions
How do I Feel? How do I Feel about the Project Today?
I feel great to see a good friend.
The project feels great as I have garnered interest to the Freedom of Information-project FrågaStaten.se.
What Surprised Me?
- How unprepared many processes and meetings are in today’s society. A lot of work that is being done is unconscious and not thought of too much beforehand.
What has Changed?
- My ability to see how I can provide value by supporting people do work thorough better processes.
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Meeting with futurologist Magnus Lindqvist.
- Talking to my high school mentor Gustav Bäckström.
- Preparing the workshop for the FOI-project.
Photographs by The Commons.