What have I Done Today?
- Travelled by train.
- Listened to podcasts, especially Radio Open Source.
- Lost personal immeasurables - which I will remember forever.
What Tools have I Used?
- Factual Listening.
- Empathic Listening.
- Appreciative Inquiry.
How do I Feel? How do I Feel about the Project Today?
I feel confused. Because when something very important happens it can be really difficult to be in that liminal process.
The project feels good but I feel that I need to put the project on hold for a while because of what has happened. Thus the vacation this fall has just had the right timing. It is a little bit of a funny situation.
What Surprised Me?
- How fast the immeasurable can disappear and leave this world. Even thoguh it is very expected.
What has Changed?
- My thoughts on where I normally put my attention. I get reminded to see poeple differently with more attention and appreciation.
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Taking time to relax and contemplate what has happened.
- Process what has happened and be ready to do what I have planned for the week. It is also good for me In order to get out of my own thoughts and into something else.
Photographs by The Commons.