What have I Done Today?
- Enjoyed last day with Carol Sandford.
- Migrated from one laptop breaking down to another one breaking down. Awesome right?
The Opposite of Sexy is Rationality
What Tools have I Used?
- Levels of Change
- Essence of Personalities Exercise
How do I Feel about the Project Today?
- I feel like time is being consumed by unimportant things. I want to be scanning more and sensing in order to follow my Theory U framework.
What Surprised Me?
- What did surprise to an extent but not surprised me at all was when Carol Sandford spoke about her Native American ancestry. It was fascinating to hear the horrible story about the “Trail of Tears”. It was a forced removal of native americans who had to march from their homelands across several states to so-called “Indian reservations”. 90% of all Native Americans who marched died.
What has Changed?
- My thinking and concerns
- My ability to discern different
- The intention that I will now be much more discerning when listening, trying to figure out what paradigms the transmitter is communicating from.
- The way I think around what I can control and not control, what I consider for myself, external considerations and how that changes my personal agency.
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Executing To-Dos.
Photographs by The Commons.