What have I Done Today?
- Attended the first day of lecturing and workshop with Zaid Hassan, author of the book “The Social Labs Revolution”.
- Had a great conversation with Marcus Nygren, founder of CoderDojo in Norrköping, Sweden.
- Missed a call with a group of people because of my lack of attention to time.
What Tools have I Used?
- The Social Labs Triangle Frameworks for Complex Challenges
- Humble Inquiry
How do I Feel generally and about the Project Today?
- I feel extremely happy to have Zaid Hassan as a guest educator at the school talking about social labs. This has really gotten me even more inspired for the project bringing in a lot of new perspectives.
What Surprised Me?
- That someone else than me (in this case Marcus Nygren) clarified the frames for a talk. Very sharp and experienced!
What has Changed?
- The reminder to get back to using I DO ART to clarify frames for the important conversations that takes place between me and others during my research and work with this project. Clear frames are important for a successful collaboration.
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Attend tomorow’s lecture and enjoy all the fruits of tools and understanding for working with social labs as a framework.
- Go to the Love Symposium.
- Answer all the e-mails that I have gotten as replies to from last weekend’s rampage sending lots of e-mails!
Photographs by The Commons.