What have I Done Today?
- Participated in Carol Sandfords workshop and lecture on being Discerning.
- Watched a bit of a movie for the first time in a long while.
Happiness can be defined, in part at least, as the fruit of the desire and ability to sacrifice what we want now for what we want eventually. - Steven R. Covey
What Tools have I Used?
- Theory U
"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." - T. S. Eliot
How do I Feel about the Project Today?
- The project feels rejuvenated once again by a fantastic day of multiple inputs.
- I also lost a bit of engagement in doing anything else than just relaxing. So that’s what I did because that was what my mind needed.
What Surprised Me?
- That there is hope a regenerative future, starting with frameworks that create a regenerative life!
What has Changed?
- New aspects to integrate into my project which are absolutely invaluable!
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Fixing my situation with the computers, it is becoming uncomfortable to see that my engagement is slowed because of that. I really don’t like buying new electronics because there are often such wasteful processes of resources use.
Photographs by The Commons.