What have I Done Today?
- Surprised a dear team mate for a birthday.
- Fixed up the Scope Wheel a little bit more.
- Presented my work for learning group and team members.
- Made Scan Card templates at a new place online to embed here on the website.
- Sent some e-mails regarding different projects.
- Had a short chat about possible collaboration with a hackerspace in Umeå, Sweden.
What Tools have I Used?
- Scope Wheel
What Surprised Me?
- How differently I told the story of the research and project that I am looking into doing.
How do I Feel about the Project Today?
- I feel very good. It feels that I am in a good place and that things are passing on by in a good pace. I have a lot on my plate and I will figure it out as I go.
What has Changed?
- My intention with reading. I want to read more, it is very nourishing and helpful to do. It lets me go deeper into what I want to create.
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Do Theory U tasks in the weekend.
- Finish the backtracking & Implement the Harvesting system.
Photographs by The Commons.