What have I Done Today?
- Finished the Concept Research Design.
- Participated in a meeting on Theory U
- Prepared and refined 15 scan cards.
- Fixed up the Scope Wheel.
What Tools have I Used?
What Surprised Me?
- That whatever the level of readiness you have, there will always be something reminding you of the existence of Murphy’s Law.
Murphy's law doesn't mean that something bad will happen. It means that whatever *can* happen, will happen. And that sounded just fine to us. - Cooper, Interstellar (2014)
How do I Feel about the Project Today?
- I feel that I did not live up to my ambition with the look, quality and feel of this research design. But at the same time, it’s also something that I feel should be in “constant beta” that I iterate on.
What has Changed?
- The thoughts on how I do the daily journal. I want to make it once every day, but not necessarily at night. I can always update it the day after when I find time. Maybe do it in the morning. It’s great to prototype the time.
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Sending some e-mails and getting in touch with some potential collaborators.
Photographs by The Commons.