What have I Done Today?
- I have been preparing the Concept Research Design, finishing the writing.
- Started drawing a visual by hand
- Almost finished digital visualizations.
How do I Feel about the Project Today?
- I feel that once again I am in a space where I maybe have not really thought through the process of how I am doing things.
- At the same time I am very much on track with things, and that feels good. I just have this sense that I want to connect deeper.
What Tools have I Used?
- Theory U
- Double Diamond
You don't Get Ideas, You Steal Them.
What Surprised Me?
- How long time it takes for me to draw by hand, an old perfectionist habit…
- … - and how fast it goes to do it digitally.
- That LibreOffice Draw works alright to do visually satisfying work!
"Resiliency is the ability to adapt to changing contexts and withstand sudden shocks, both of which are increasingly common occurrences. The challenge is to nevertheless continue pursuing critical goals while these events occur." - Don Tapscott
What has Changed?
- I think my approach to deadlines. I want to be more thought through in what I deliver, and in that way over-deliver.
- The thoughts on the Theory U course, I need to fit it into a time and place where it makes sense. Schedule time for it!
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Finishing the visualizations.
- Getting feedback on the draft.
Photographs by The Commons.