What have I Done Today?
- Finished my first draft of the text to my Concept Research Design
- Started with timeline!
- Presented to Team 22 why it could be useful for them to do external engagement on the side of the Kaospilot education.
“Be curious. Read widely. Try new things. What people call intelligence just boils down to curiosity.” - Aaron Swartz
What Tools have I Used?
“Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.” - Steven R. Covey
What Surprised Me?
- How easy it got to write down what I needed to get done when I had visual support!
- The difficulty of choosing books to use for reading when researching!
- That I can actually visualize things quite OK when I want!
"Who you are speaks so loudly I can't hear what you're saying." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
What has Changed?
- My view on this assignment, when I do it for myself and a public audience just like this learning journal it becomes so much more!
- My stress level - it’s far from the same now.
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Finishing the visualization of my timeline.
- Getting back on Theory U.
- Doing 15+ Scan Cards in my area
- Refining my Scope Wheel!
Photographs by The Commons.