What have I Done Today?
- Narrowed down the school of thoughts, approaches and tools that I will use during the research of my project.
- Had a chat about the potential collaboration with a co-creational event in Sweden next year as part of my project.
- Started Mehul Sangham’s series of exercises for Heuristic Inquiry through “Disclosing that you are a Discloser” and the exercise “the Existential Path”.
- Made a short call about the Freedom of Information platform and the preparation for the launch of it!
- Re-watched the first episode “Fuck You Buddy” from the series The Trap (2007).
"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root." - Henry David Thoreau
What Tools have I Used?
- Heuristic Inquiry
- Theory U
"Language is the house of the truth of Being." - Martin Heidegger
How do I Feel about the Project Today?
- I feel very good about it and that I am still heading in a good direction. I am getting a clearer insight into what I will be using as tools and not.
What Surprised Me?
- That there is so many things I want to use for my research but that that it is so hard to narrow things down.
What has Changed?
- My perception of how the project will be economically sustainable.
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Tomorrow I am looking over my next action steps from previous weeks.
- Making an empathy walk for the Theory U exercise.
- Reading Theory U chapter and watching video.
- Setting up the archival system for my project!
P.S. "Fuck You Buddy" was a game designed by the quite special mathematician John Nash"</p> Photographs by The Commons.