What have I Done Today?
- Participated in a lecture with the consultant Robert Fortunato.
- Searched for the “bear to jump” and “the Sputnik” of my project.
- Listened to the radio talk by the music artist Seinabo Sey.
"You can't help it. An artist's duty, as far as I'm concerned, is to reflect the times." - Nina Simone
What Tools have I Used?
- Strategic Planning tool by Robert Fortunato
- Sparring and Feedback
"What kept me sane was knowing that things would change, and it was a question of keeping myself together until they did." - Nina Simone
What Surprised Me?
- How many radically profitable companies work with such usually not-creative things as providing healthcare! Fascinating!
- Realizing how many “bears” there are to “jump”!
"I'll tell you what freedom is to me — No Fear!" - Nina Simone
What has Changed?
- The realization that I can find a bear, a bigger organization, looking to implement what I am coming up with.
- Understanding that I need to listen more to Nina Simone! Fanastically inspiring person!
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Looking for companies interesting in joining the work that I am about to undertake!
Photographs by The Commons.