What have I Done Today?
- Worked on the third iteration of my Learning Design.
- Talked to Eva-Karin Anderman at SVID about a potential collaboration at Service Convention Sweden in December 2015.
- Called Anette Novak at The Interactive Institute because she is doing a Government Official Report about the future of the government subsidies for news outlets.
- Called Jocke Jardenberg who is the “Head of Internet”in Helsingborg city. I am trying to get to talk about a possible collaboration on Open Data with Helsingborg Kommun.
- Sent a bunch of e-mails, to e.g. Johan and Niklas whom both work at the State Technical Research Institute.
"Be genuinely interested in everyone you meet and everyone you meet will be genuinely interested in you" - Rasheed Ogunlaru
What Tools have I Used?
- Appreciative Inquiry
How do I Feel? How do I Feel about the Project Today?
- I feel quite disconnected today. Empty in a way. It is not because of my project but because of everything that has happened during this vacation.
- I feel that this choice to skip school today was a very conscious one. As I can remember this was the first time in a long while that I skipped a day of school in order to do something else. In this case it was in order to say yes to something bigger happening tomorrow.
What Surprised Me?
- That it was so many of my peers who skipped class as well, and seemingly no one informed our guest lecturer of their absence Bliss Brown which was a bit awkward.
"Some books are just better left unread" - "Stiches" by Polinski
What has Changed?
- My sense of trusting my gut feeling about what choices I make. I feel good I stayed in Stockholm to participate at what I am saying yes to instead of guest lectures.
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Finish my slide for the presentation at the SOU Hack event tomorrow at the National Library of Sweden.
- Get ready to facilitate and observe the open space technology process at the SOU Hack. (“SOU” is an abbreviation for Statliga Offentliga Utredningar, which in English means Governmental Official Reports).
- Finish the third iteration of my learning design
- Pack and get ready to get back to Kaospilot in Aarhus, Denmark.
Photographs by The Commons.