What have I Done Today?
- Celebrated another revolution in my life.
- Got to see one of my relatives and have a splendid dinner together.
"The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak." - Hans Hofmann
What Tools have I Used?
- Mise En Place
- Situational Methodology
How do I Feel? How do I Feel about the Project Today?
- I feel great, taking it quite easy and not planning and doing anything special that I usually do. The project is in a good place, I feel that a lot of the times that I think about it.
What Surprised Me?
- It surprised me that although I felt great I felt that I could not really relax. I feel that it can be because of what has happened and the Learning Design deadline I have on Wednesday at 12.00.
What has Changed?
- My perception of how I can create conditions to not engage in my work and what I like. Re-start my routines for physical exercise and interest for playing music or drawing.
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Work on Learning Design
- Prepare for the hack event at the National Library of Sweden on Tuesday.
- Take a decision regarding technical support for one of my projects.
Photographs by The Commons.