What have I Done Today?
- Created my second and third iteration of my learning design.
- Done my first situational methodology
- Written lots of e-mails again.
- Called Peter Krantz, CTO at Royal Library.
- Overseen the setup of a digital platform I hope to disrupt a system with soon…
- Watched the first half of the movie “Cowspiracy”. It was truly disturbing to see how environmental organisations avoid assessing the issue of cattle and meat production as it is one of the biggest impacts on climate change and system’s change in so many degenerating ways all around the world.
"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King Jr.
What Tools have I Used?
- Schools of Thought, Approaches, Tools
- Learning Design Practice
- Humble Inquiry
How do I Feel? How do I Feel about the Project Today?
I feel that I am really getting fed up with all the activity I am doing right now. There are a lot of these e-mails although it feels like it is really creating value for the project and for me too. I feel like I should try doing more phone calls though as they often can be faster to do and enables me to practice pitching my ideas in a different setting.
The project feels great although I am a little curious if I have actually jumped over a step in the process - preject, which is an interesting learning.
What Surprised Me?
It surprised me how little engagement I had in the process of creating my learning design. It is just now that I see the value in doing it in such a systemic way and figure out when to do what but also why. Like laying a puzzle.
Also how I tried to get an organisation to support a project I have 99% done was quite joyful to look back at. I was really trying to sell something although I did not ask at all if it could be of any interest to their organisation. I felt like the typical salesman which is something I do not see as a regenerative way of creating a movement!
What has Changed?
- I think my aspect on how much time I put into this project. Currently I am turning it into my life because I think it can be the time to really put my 110% and whole heart into something to create something magnificient.
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Create some visuals for the a potential project collaborator this year.
- Scheduling when to do what - now I write action steps that I don’t do. Scheduling might help me get things done.
- Relax for an evening although fall break is just around the corner!
Photographs by The Commons.