What have I Done Today?
- Sent tonnes of e-mail
- Had dinner with Hilmar in my team, a great relaxing evening!
- Spoke with Pär about potential project collaboration.
- Finished a very early draft
What Tools have I Used?
- Stakeholder Interview
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Generative Listening
How do I Feel? How do I Feel about the Project Today?
I feel great and happy, so glad to finally to hang out with Hilmar. After a lot of talking he took the initiative to let me to the walking.
Projectwise I feel like I am moving on a lot. With surplus energy I hope to dive into more scanning and backtracking soon.
What Surprised Me?
- That I am so great at reaching out to people and my network and an ever-growing network that it actually becomes so many e-mails that I am feeling it can become more than enough. 24 hours are not enough for all the things I want to do!
What has Changed?
- My thought on well-written e-mails as a powerful way of connecting with people. They can take a lot of time to write but well-written ones can result in very compelling results and collaborations.
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Finish that early draft of learning design tomorrow morning.
- Start backtracking, it certainly was not enough time to do today.
- Do 15 scan cards tomorrow evening!
Photographs by The Commons.