What have I Done Today?
- Continued class with Andrew Taggart.
- Started forming team wide learning group with Team 20.
- Had a great call with Angela, the organizer of Hack For Sweden 2016.
- Read more than 50 pages in “Leading from the Emerging Future” by Otto E. Scharmer.
What Tools have I Used?
- Humble & Appreciative Inquiry
What Surprised Me?
- Experienced the power of conversing without using our sense of seeing. Closing our eyes while speaking can increase conversational quality many folds!
- How many different fears and hopes there are in Team 20 for this year. I feel like I have very few of the fears but many hopes!
- The greatness of interconnected science in the book “Leading from the Emerging Future”.
What has Changed?
- Perhaps closing my eyes more when in some conversations…
- Speaking more with my team around the prospective scenarios for the year.
- Looking more towards Theory U.
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Finishing reading Intro-Chapter II of “Leading from the Emerging Future”.
- Getting a one-on-one talk with philosopher Andrew J. Taggart.
- Having a guidance session with Kis Jacobsen at Kaospilot.
Photographs by The Commons.