I DO ART
- Catch up with e-mails and start preparing for FSCONS 2015 in Gothenburg
- Cleaned and made a room easier to work in.
- Written 30 e-mails
- Updated abstracts for events at FSCONS.
- Nominate one of my projects to Social Innovation Summit.
- Organized two meetings for the week.
- Send e-mails, start with meetings / calls.
- Update abstracts
- Do nomination
Rules and Roles
- Use Pomodoro Technique
- 08.30-12.00 Pre-noon
- 12.00-13.00 Lunch
- 13.00-18.00 Afternoon
What have I Done Today?
- I sent the e-mails and prioritized
- Got the abstracts for FSCONS done.
- Did the nomination
- Cleaned a room so that I am able to work on it if necessary.
- Got in touch with Wikimedia Sweden and Betahaus Sweden, hoping to work at their offices when I am in Stockholm.
What Tools have I Used?
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Asking good questions
How do I Feel? How do I Feel about the Project Today?
I feel that there are a lot of things around me that takes time from the project. It is quite difficult but I intend to get things done.
Regarding the project I feel that I got off in a good way considering the circumstances.
What Surprised Me?
- How much time all this took. Although I am not surprised in a way with everything that is going on around me.
What has Changed?
- That I seem to get the possibility to work at the offices of contacts which is great!
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Start working on the presentation & participatory dialogues for prototype sessions at FSCONS 2015 in Gothenburg.
- Continue to work on the launch of FrågaStaten.nu.
- Do some invites for potential events in two weeks in Northern Sweden.
Photographs by The Commons.