What have I Done Today?
- Got up super early to travel back to Kaospilot in Aarhus.
- Almost completely finished catching up with learning journals.
- Had a explorative and rewarding talk with Morten Stabell Hagelund of Team 21.
- Sent quite a lot of e-mails!
What Tools have I Used?
- Reflective Journaling
How do I Feel? How do I Feel about the Project Today?
- I feel empty because of too few hours of sleep. I realise I cannot be working and functioning this year with too little sleep. It’s setting myself up for failure but was a once off mistake.
- It feels great to have a day of mainly reflecting.
What Surprised Me?
- How long it takes to remember and recap the most important things from only some days back.
What has Changed?
- I need to keep up with journalling if it shall have it’s purpose. I’m also curious if the format from Theory U’s reflective journalling can be of more value.
What are the Next Action Steps?
- Get proper amount of sleep - for real!
- Making a preject for potential collaboration with my peer teammate - the one and only Alisa Hentze.
- Prepare an I DO ART for tomorrow’s talk with Johan Nilsson at SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden.
Photographs by The Commons.