I DO ART
- Do the Museum of Now (MoN) and get on my way back to Stockholm
- Prepared last things for MoN.
- Take farewell of Team 20.
- Done MoN for as long as I could before having to leave.
- Get on the train back to Stockholm.
- Same as D.O. in that order.
Rules and Roles
- Done is better than perfect.
What have I Done Today?
- Almost finished preparations completely. Did not manage to download and screen a website locally with photos at the MoN.
- Managed to say goodbye for now to a few of Team 20. I realise that my disliking of putting myself in the center of attention hindered me to make a collective goodbye.
"There is no them, there is only us" - Bill Clinton
What Tools have I Used?
- Narrative Storytelling
- Visualizations (Website & Movie)
"You can change the world, you must change the world" - Howard Lyman
How do I Feel? How do I Feel about the Project Today?
- I feel really good.
What Surprised Me?
- That when reflecting on not wanting to put myself in the centre to say goodbye to the entire Team 20 at the same time was a decision that in the end was based on fear.
"Do what you can do, as well as you can do it, every day of you life, and you will end up dying one of the happiest individuals that ever died." - Howard Lyman
What has Changed?
- From now on I desire to hack my own system and doing not what I might not appreciate the most, which might be egoistic but do what I believe the whole would appreciate the most, in this case informing the entire Team 20 that I am leaving.
What are the Next Action Steps?
Photographs by The Commons.